The Troy University 2012 Homecoming Court is presented and the queen, Tia Shallow (senior biology education major from Pace, Fla.), is announced and crowned by Alabama Gov. Dr. Robert J. Bentley and university Chancellor Jack Hawkins, Jr., before around 21,000 fans at Veterans Memorial Stadium in Troy, Ala. on Nov. 17, 2012 during halftime of the Sun Belt Conference game versus Arkansas State.
Members of the court are:
- Marsena Morgan, a senior biomedical science major from Helena, is the daughter of Sharon Morgan and is sponsored by Alpha Gamma Delta sorority. She is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta sorority, Order of Omega, Omicron Delta Kappa, Relay for Life, Campus Outreach and a Student Government Association Senator.
- Allison Reynolds, a senior human resources management major from Auburn, is the daughter of Rick and Sissy Reynolds and is sponsored by Mortar Board Inc. She is a member of Order of Omega Greek Honor Society, Mortar Board, Delta Mu Delta Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Phi Mu Sorority Pledge Class President, Pannellenic Delegate (2010), Secretary (2011), Philanthropy Chair (2011) and an SGA Supreme Court Justice. She also was a 2012 Most Outstanding Woman at Troy University.
- Tia Shallow, a senior biology education major from Pace, Fla., is the daughter of Pat and Tina Shallow and is sponsored by Miss Elite Society and 101 Elite Men. She is Student Government Association Vice President of Legislative Affairs and Committee Chair of Parliamentary Procedure and a member of Chi Omega Fraternity where she serves as Committee Chair for Alumnae Relations. She is a member of Campus Outreach, Miss Elite Society, a Trojan Ambassador, Phi Kappa Phi, Who’s Who Among American Colleges and Universities, and a Millennium Scholar.
- Whitney Weeks a senior elementary education major from Enterprise, is the daughter of Kevin and Angie Weeks and is sponsored by Alpha Tau Omega. She is a Troy University Co-ed cheerleader and co-captain and a member of Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority, Mortar Board National Honor Society, Alpha Tau Omega Sweetheart, 3.0 GPA Club for Student Athletes, American Red Cross Organization, Alpha Gamma Delta Alumnae Relations Officer and Homecoming Chair.
- Emily White, a junior elementary education major from Hoover, is the daughter of Gary and Laurie White and is sponsored by Troy University Cheerleading. She is a Troy University Cheerleader, a Diamond Doll and a member of Phi Mu sorority. She also serves on the Student Government Association’s Traffic Appeals Committee and is a Leadership Scholarship and an IMPACT Leader.
© Markey Sports Photography